Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Winners

Check the post below to see all of November's entries. I am seriously so impressed with all the talent you all possess. But I could only choose one winner to receive the kit from Jen's House of Scrap. I chose this layout from Helen Tilbury.




Helen created this beautiful layout using sketch 36. I love all of the happy details and bright, fun colors. Congrats Helen!!! Email your addy and we'll get this prize out to you.

Now for our blog "follower" winner. I used Random.org, the number chosen was
40, who happens to be Linda!! Congrats Linda, you've won a special RAK from me!!! Please email me.

Thank you to everyone that participated this month. I will be posting December's prize soon.

9 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Congrats, Helen! That LO is super cute!!

Can't wait to play again this month!

jillybean66 said...

Congrats Helen...awesome job on your layout...I just love all the beautiful colors as well and the title!

Tami said...

Congrats ladies-all the lo's were soo awesome!

A Sarasota said...

GORGEOUS LO! Congrats Helen, and congrats Linda!

Arlene Camacho said...

congrats to both Helen and Linda.

I love that LO!!!!

Laurel said...

A gorgeous layout - well deserved!

Sarah Lou said...

a beautiful deserving lay out! congratulations!!

Ella Swan said...

OOoooh Liz this is Soooooooooooo exciting! Thank you!!! So sorry I've only seen it now - has been somewhat craaaaaaaaaazy around here with my kids writing exams & now being off for the holidays & all. Will e mail you soon! Thank you! Thank you!! Thanks for all the comments - yippee!!!

Pearl said...

Congrats on the win , Helen ! woot ! woot !